- Herbs in contrast to other existing methods, need some time to act.
- The results are achieved with proper daily use.
- The daily amount of dosage is 2-3 cups daily to achieve the best possible results.
- We drink tea usually at room temperature and slowly with small sips so as the body to act and assimilated the best components.
- We boil water
- Withdraw the vessel from the fire.
- Place a teaspoon of the herb per cup.
- Cover the pan for 15 minutes, so do not evaporate ingredients.
- Finally, strain and drink.
*Also you can make all the daily amount in the morning and put the tea in a bottle, which you can drink throughout the day.
The best time to drink your concoction
- The morning fasting: the detox, laxatives, diuretics, healing of the stomach and bowel and intestinal antiparasitic.
- From 10.00 to 16.00 - two hours before meals. Herbs for protection of the liver, the antirheumatic, antiseptic, cough, the cordials.
- Twenty minutes before meals: Tonics, antacids, anything that helps replacing lack of minerals.
- After meal: Digestive, sedatives, antacids, anti-fermenting and utilities for expelling intestinal gas.
- Before bedtime: sedatives, laxatives, the cordials, drinks that improve blood circulation.
How long can I take herbs?
- For 2-3 months, when there is a great need for detoxification and toning the body.
- For 1-2 months, when the need of the organization is moderate.
- For 2-4 weeks, when you have no particular problem, but want a little strengthen your forces.
It is advisable to avoid taking the same herbs continuously, because your body will get used to them and will lose their effect.